Hi Hair Lovers!!
I have managed to minimize my wash days, which is a big bonus for me. This wash day was very basic.
- I pre-pooed overnight with coconut oil and cinnamon powder,
- Washed my hair with Bentonite clay rinse,
- Deep conditioned with APhogee Balancing Moisturiser(I had to use it I bought it last year and its still almost full)
- Conditioned with Brownchild Conditioner
- Did the LOC method and because I was a lazy natural I opted for 2 strand twists
I left the twists for two days before I took them down, I was not happy with the twist out so I opted for a semi-puff.
How was your wash day? What was your hit or miss on your wash day experience?