Hi hair lovers!!!
Today the blog is featuring a young natural lady from Secunda, please do enjoy.
- What is your hair type?
- How long have you been natural? Why did you go natural?
2.2 years and 6 months, I went natural because I wanted to embrace the crown that God gave me
- What challenges did you have to deal with when going natural?
Working with two different texture of hair, that was the challenge but thank goodness I made it through, lol.
- What is your hair routine like?
My hair routine is deep condition with coconut oil and co-wash with Apple cider vinegar and Dis-chem essential treats (strengthening conditioner) then apply castor oil on wet hair then leave it to air dry.
- What’s your go to style?
- Have you had any setbacks? How did you deal with it?
Nope I’ve never had any setbacks
- Which products do you prefer using?
Castor oil and water are my best friends, I always make sure I have them wherever I go.
- What advice can you give other transitioners or new naturals out there?
To be patient and never take negativity from other people and most importantly never go natural if the decision is not from the heart, and lastly love your hair.
- Where can we find you online?
Facebook page-my crown#naturalz