Hi Hair lovers!!!
In April I wrote a post about me starting a hair challenge, it started in May and ended in August so to say. On the challenge I had to do inversion methods for seven consecutive days per month, exercise and take biotin for those three months. I started off with the following lengths;
My starting length:
Left side: 5″
Left back: 5″
Right side: 4.5″
Right back: 5″
My end length after the challenge:
Left side: 6.5″
Left back: 6.5″
Right side: 6.5″
Right back: 7″
I started quite well with much enthusiasm, but by the beginning of the second month I took a great deep, I had stressful situations which made taking care of my hair a mission. What I have noticed is that thoughout the stress I went through I had little to no breakage which I am very happy for.
As y’all can notice from the length checks I have very uneven hair growth, which is surprising because I used to have fast hair growth on my left compared to my right side.
My take on hair challenges:
- Is that never enter a challange until you are mentally and physically ready;
- inversion methods are not for everyone, I could do it for two days maximum but the rest of the days, I will have thousand excuses why I cannot do it;
- eating healthy was never an issue for me, I managed to eat healthy most of the time;
- Excercising! well what can I say, its something I really need to work hard at.
- Will I do it again, for sure but excluding the inversion method.
Have you participated in any hair challenge what was the results?