Hi hair lovers!!!
On the 1st of May I started my growth challenge, which includes using bioting as my growth aid. Biotin has many benefits like growing your hair thick and also helps with your metabolism.
The product advises that you must take 1 capsule per day after a meal. I did according to the directions for the whole of May. In June I upped my dosage to 2 capsules per day, which was not bad for my skin unless if I forget to stick to my 2 -3lts of water a day.
- Hair: Promotes hair growth, keeps hair strong & healthy, prevents breakage.
- Nails: Strengthens brittle nails.
- Skin: Relieves rashes & dermatitis.
- Metabolism: Helps the body to process fats, carbohydrates & protein. Supports healthy, sustainable weight management.
- Blood sugar: Helps to keep glucose levels steady, preventing blood sugar spikes.
- Energy: Alleviates lethargy and mild depression.
BioLife Biotin is preservative-free and suitable for vegans.
- Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care professional.
- Store below 25°C.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding moms should consult a medical professional before taking this supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Biotin 5mg (5000mcg)
- Thicker hair, my hair is now thick which is a bonus for me as I used to relay mainly on henna for this volomous look,
- Less breakage,
- My nails are much stronger now
- Breakouts when not consuming enough water.
I will continue to take the biotin capsule until the last day of my challenge, I don’t think I can take pills for the rest of my life. I will have to continue incorporating healthy meals and an exercise regime.