Hi hair lovers!!!
I bought this product at my local Clicks in June you can read all about it here. I was skeptical at first to buy the product fearing the unknown. The product really replenishes the hair.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sine Adipe Lac (Nonfat Dry Milk), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.
On Dry Hair: Place a small amount into palms, rub hands together and smooth through the hair from scalp to ends. On Damp Hair: Apply evenly, working through hair, focusing at the ends, to assist in detangling. Blow dry and style as desired.
Replenish dry, damaged hair with Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk. This lightweight, non-greasy hair lotion penetrates deep, replacing natural essential oils. Formulated with pure coconut milk and vitamin E to leave hair soft with body, moisture and shine. PARABEN FREE
My take on the product:
- My first application was on dry hair, it left white residue but faded away before I left the house.
- My second use was on wet hair and I used it with my Cantu curling custard, and for the first time I had the most defined bantu knot-outs.
- I am really impressed with the fact that it works well with my Cantu products.
- With continued use my hair was feeling strong and looking fuller and thicker like when I use my Henna treatments.
- My hairline has since improved and the baby hair on my hairline is much stronger.
The downside was:
- I experienced protein overload, my hair became too strong that it lacked elasticity and was easily breaking, I am now doing more moisture treatments to reverse this problem.